What we offer
Two-year cyclic program beginning in the fall. 8 classes will be offered each semester that will instill confidence, build character, encourage community, and inspire you to walk out your calling.
We are absolutely convinced that God desires you to live a life that is extraordinary, and it would be our privilege and honor to help facilitate that. But we also know that a program such as this is very arduous so we encourage you to count the cost before anything else. If you have any questions please contact us at (208) 524-4747 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This semester centers on the assurance of faith, building a resilient foundation onto which a life of discipleship can be confidently established. SO WE DON’T JUST CHANGE OUR PERSPECTIVE BUT OUR LIFESTYLE
Moral fiber is not born, it is developed. This semester focuses on cultivating the qualities and dispositions to enable disciples to faithfully negotiate their God-given life experience. SO OUR EDUCATION & ATTITUDE ARE IN BALANCE
Jesus said, "They will know you are my disciples by the love you have for one another." This semester will develop each disciple's proactive approach toward others to create a template for life that ensures positive relationship development. SO WE BEGIN TO LIVE FOR OTHERS NOT OURSELVES
God uses those in His family to accomplish His purposes. This final semester will focus on our responsibilities as a motivation to live an effective life in Christ's service. SO THAT WE ARE WILLING TO LAUNCH OUT INTO A LIFE OF SACRIFICE
WDS has been developed for any believer who desires to grow in the strength, wisdom, and grace of the Lord. We encourage each student on a case by case basis to participate in as many classes as possible, but also emphasize the necessity of particular classes fundamental to the success of the program. Each class, as well as every semester, is self-contained and a fruitful endeavor on its own merit, however the program in its entirety has been developed in such a way as to focus for 16 weeks at a time on specific areas of Biblical discipleship. Each student's individual program can be initiated in the beginning of every semester and can include whichever of the courses that are relevant to their needs.
Watersprings Church is focused on all of three areas of Worship toward God – Upreach, Inreach, and Outreach.
- UpReach – We focus on opportunities to Worship and Glorify the Lord in Personal relationship with Him.
- InReach – Developping our relationships with other believers through Biblical teaching and fellowship.
- OutReach – Taking our ministry beyond church walls and reaching out to those that don’t know.
The Discipleship School is focused on InReach that facilitates a more Biblical form of OutReach and UpReach. We are absolutely convinced that God desires you to live a life that is extraordinary, and it would be our privilege and honor to help facilitate that. But we also know that a program such as this is very arduous and so we encourage you to count the cost before anything else.SIGN UP TODAY
The team make this school happen under the prayerful and empowering direction of the Holy Spirit and the Lordship of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Watersprings Discipleship School provides students with an opportunity to:
- Fall in love with Jesus and develop a biblical pattern of life - Col. 2.6-10
- Commit themselves to the effective ministry of the saints - 1 Cor. 16
- Allow their lives to be led and organized around their spiritual gifts - 1 Cor. 12
- Invest their lives in well-prepared hearts in order to bear fruit - Mark 4-5
- Embark on a course of life that utilizes the maximum amount of faith - Heb. 11:6
- Add virtue to faith instead of knowledge - 2 Peter 1:5
- Move discipleship away from theology into life changing practice - Mark 2-3
- Learn to Study the Bible in a way that revolutionizes your life - 2 Tim. 1:15
- Gain the wisdom that uniquely comes from sacrifice and suffering - 2 Cor. 1:5
- Learn to love others Biblically - 1 Tim. 1:5
We want to serve you to empower you.
Get the Basics
Starting with Christ
- L - Loving Relationships
- I - Impacting Ministry
- F - Fellowship
- E - Empowering
- 5 weeks during second service
Most popular choice
Grow deeper with Christ
- D.E.S.I.G & N.
- Preparing you for ministry
- Consecutive 5 weeks each
*Per 5 Week Unit
Maximize your growth in Christ.
- Bible Study Skills
- Case Studies
- 15 week semesters